Limited Edition Pre-Order
Starts Thursday, April 12th
at 6pm EST!
I’ve been waiting a LONG time for this…
Words cannot describe how grateful I am to all of you! THANK YOU so much for all of the love and support. Luke was such a wonderful experience, and I have all of you to thank. I don’t care if you are sick of me saying it, I am humbled by these releases, and I just need you all to know that YOU ROCK!
Well, this has been a long time coming! The day after the release of Boba Fett, WAY back for issue 4; the first question I had was when can I do Bossk. At the time there were a variety of factors as to why I couldn’t do him, but I remained vigilant in my hope that one day I would be able to do my favorite bounty hunter. Even if I couldn’t do any of the others, I wanted to be able to have the toe-tappin’ Trandoshan as an exclusive for my site.
A couple of years past, and I was given an amazing opportunity to request a character that I wanted, within reason. Without hesitation, the first name I mentioned was my main man!
All systems go… but then we got pitched a curve ball. I touched on this during the Luke release, but now I can finally give you the full skinny. The original idea was to do Bossk in Q3, K2-SO in Q4, and then Blue Snaggletooth in Q1 of this year. With the leak of K2 we decided to switch them up. Then with the leak of Blue Snag, we decided to push him back again. AND THEN with the amazing opportunity with Luke for the 40th issue for the 40th anniversary, we decided to push him back AGAIN!
It totally broke my heart to keep pushing him back. This was as close as it’s ever gotten to me considering releasing a 5th book in a year. It has been SO hard to keep my mouth shut, especially now that the Jedi figures have started to come out. Lando, and all of you who have been asking, I’m supper sorry I had to just play coy. I just didn’t want to spoil him, or rush him so close to Luke. Trust me, this is really cathartic (and my book shelves are going to be really happy) to finally be able to offer the one and the only…
– JTC EXCLUSIVE full-color BOSSK Action Figure Variant for Star Wars #33, exclusively at johntylerchristopher.com
He will be available for Pre-sale on April 12th.
Like before, we are offering graded books of 9.6 or better from both CGC & CBCS. You get to choose between two exceptional grading services.
The book will be limited to 3,000.
So with that out of the way, here’s the dilly-o.
Hey Disney, call me… maybe…
Like I mentioned up above, Bossk is one of my favorites. As a kid, he was probably my favorite of the original action figures, and right up there with the Rancor as one of my most cherished childhood toys. When I played as a kid, there was a good chance it was Bossk and the Rancor doing some awesome adventures. I would be willing to bet, that those two got played with more than any toys I’ve ever owned. If Disney & Lucasfilm ever decide they want to do a buddy comedy with Bossk and the Rancor, give me a call; there are thousands of ideas I’ve LITERALLY been playing around with since I was a kid. I love this guy, and it means the world to me to have had the honor to draw him. This was truly one of those times I could feel what it was like to be 5 years old again…
So, How Does the Pre-sale Work for New and Existing Customers?
– Sale starts at 6PM EST on Thursday, April 12, 2018.
– You are welcome to order as many Bossk books as you want (while supplies last).
– Books have arrived, so we will be able to start sending out once the pre-sale closes.
– Graded books will be shipped separately. Please see our FAQ page regarding graded book procedures.
– Orders will begin to ship on Friday, April 20, 2018. We are still a small team and require more time than the average store to ship out hundreds of orders, so we thank you for your patience and understanding.
– Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information.
– If you have not received tracking by April 27, 2018, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– As before, we tweaked our policy for international orders containing BOTH graded and raw book. Please see our **UPDATES to International Shipping!!! on the FAQ page. This will not effect orders containing only raw books or only graded books.
– Any other questions can most likely be answered on our FAQ page. If not, send us a quick email and we’ll do our best to answer your questions.
Returning customers are still guaranteed a copy in the first 24 hrs!
Since scheduling will permit it, we are able to offer returning customers a guaranteed copy of the book, whether we are sold out or not, if you place your order in the first 24 hours. As always, we want to take care of you guys!
If you are new to my store, your purchase this time around during the Pre-sale will make you eligible for all future guarantees.
Here are the important details!
Presale: 6PM EST, Thursday, April 12th, 2018
Star Wars #33
JTC EXCLUSIVE | Bossk Action Figure full-color variant edition
Star Wars #33, CGC Signature Series (9.6 or better)
JTC EXCLUSIVE | Bossk Action Figure full-color variant edition, signature series graded version (CGC grade 9.6 or higher guaranteed)
JTC EXCLUSIVE | Bossk Action Figure full-color variant edition, signature series graded version (CBCS grade 9.6 or higher guaranteed)