He will be available for Pre-sale on November 7th, 2019.
Like before, we are offering graded books of 9.6 or better from both CGC & CBCS (please be aware that this is a wraparound cover). You get to choose between two exceptional grading services.
The book will be limited to 3,000.
So with that said, here’s the dilly yo.
My guardian angel…
Some of you may ask yourself, “John, what keeps you up at night?” While now it’s an abject fear that geopolitical and social trends might negatively impact my crippling addiction to coffee, and how will Johnny and Daniel co-exist now that Kreese has taken over the Kobra Kai Dojo (THERE’S JUST TOO MUCH BAGGAGE!). But as a kid, nothing terrified me more than THRILLER! Yes, Thriller. The Michael Jackson video TERRIFIED me as a child! When I first watched him transform into that weird werewolf/cat letter jacket wearing monster (a Werecat Letterjack, if you will), I ran out of the room and covered my eyes. But I could not escape the image. That scene of Michael Jackson with the big yellow eyes was seared into my brain! I couldn’t sleep. Every time my parents turned off the lights I just knew he was in my room waiting (here, I could make an obvious joke about what he wanted to do, but in light of everything, I won’t go there; so let’s just say he was waiting to jump out and scare me with a sweet zombie dance routine [cool? cool]). After a couple of nights, it was becoming a problem. My Wicket stuffed animal just couldn’t stop him (heck, in retrospect, I bet those little fuzzy carnivores would probably be on his side… in the trying to eat me department, not the… writing this out really shows how weird this story has got over the years). I needed something awesome, something that could out monster the monster. So I went straight to the top. I went for the biggest, baddest creature in my room. I went for the Rancor. Yes, he was cold, and hard, spiky and sharp; but that night, I slept like an angel. So let that be a lesson, if you are afraid of a Werecat Letterjack Zombie Dancing Michael Jackson, just snuggle up to the one monster who will always have your back. The mother flippin’ RANCOR!
So, How Does the Pre-sale Work for New and Existing Customers?
– Sale starts at 6PM EST on Thursday, November 7, 2019.
– You are welcome to order as many RANCOR books as you want (while supplies last).
– Books have arrived, so we will be able to start sending out once the pre-sale closes.
– Graded books will be shipped separately. Please see our FAQ page regarding graded book procedures.
– Orders will begin to ship on Thursday, November 21, 2019. We are still a small team and require more time than the average store to ship out hundreds of orders, so we thank you for your patience and understanding.
– Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information.
– As before, we tweaked our policy for international orders containing BOTH graded and raw book. Please see our **UPDATES to International Shipping!!! on the FAQ page. This will not effect orders containing only raw books or only graded books.
– Any other questions can most likely be answered on our FAQ page. If not, send us a quick email and we’ll do our best to answer your questions.
Returning customers are still guaranteed a copy in the first 24 hrs!
Since scheduling will permit it, we are able to offer returning customers a guaranteed copy of the book, whether we are sold out or not, if you place your order in the first 24 hours. As always, we want to take care of you guys!
If you are new to my store, your purchase this time around during the Pre-sale will make you eligible for all future guarantees.
Here are the important details!
Presale: 6PM EST, Thursday, November 7th, 2019
JTC EXCLUSIVE | Rancor (Wraparound) Action Figure full-color variant edition
JTC EXCLUSIVE | Rancor (Wraparound) Action Figure full-color variant edition, signature series graded version (CGC grade 9.6 or higher guaranteed)
JTC EXCLUSIVE | Rancor (Wraparound) Action Figure full-color variant edition, signature series graded version (CBCS grade 9.6 or higher guaranteed)