___BECAUSE YOU HAVE QUESTIONS___
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO REACH YOU?
- The best way to get ahold of us is via our email email@example.com
- Communication via Facebook, Messenger, Instagram and Twitter cannot be guaranteed a response in a timely manner and will most likely get overlooked.
- PLEASE send all questions, comments, concerns and requests to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Response times can vary.
- During NON- SALE times, Jen should get back to you on Monday - Friday within 48-72 hours.
- During sales and while processing orders, there will be a longer response time.
CONDITION OF BOOKS
- All of JTC’s limited edition books are first printing unless otherwise stated.
- All books are brand new, hand selected and are sent out in the condition we receive them from the publishing company. Sometimes they are great, and sometimes they are not as perfect as we would like them to be.
- We do our best to pick the best quality book for you, HOWEVER..... we are at the mercy of the printing company, and in the end we cannot guarantee a perfect book every time.
- Extremely important! If you are in the market for a mint or near mint condition book, may we suggest you order a graded copy to ensure at least a minimum grade of 9.6 or greater.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
- Order shipments will vary based on each book sale. Shipping lead times can be 2-6 weeks from end of sale.
- Our goal is to get your books to you as quickly as possible, yet packaged carefully to ensure the books arrive safely.
- You will receive an email with your tracking # once your order ships.
- Please keep in mind that changes or additions to your order may cause a delay in shipping.
- We cannot guarantee that late requests can be honored. Please be sure to add personal requests to your order before you checkout.
- Please email us any address changes or corrections as soon as possible. Once your order has been prepared to ship, if the address is not correct, we cannot guarantee a change can be made. Please make arrangements to have your mail forwarded to your new location.
WHAT ARE MY SHIPPING OPTIONS?
- USPS First Class: For orders under 15.99 oz. (3-5 business days)
- USPS Priority: For all orders 16oz or greater, or for a faster delivery on all orders. (1-3 business days)
- USPS First Class: For orders under 4 lbs. (10-15 business days)
- USPS Priority: For all orders 4.1 lbs or greater. (6-10 business days)
- Customs: We cannot accommodate requests to declare a lesser value on your customs form.
WHAT DOES MY SHIPPING RATE INCLUDE?Your shipping rate is determined by the following:
- Competitive shipping cost (including price increases from the postal service)
- Handling charge
- Insurance (Offered only for Priority Mail, and for all international orders, however not for Domestic First Class/Economy)
- Packaging material for added safety
HOW IS MY ORDER PREPARED FOR SHIPPING?
- Our goal is to get your books to you as quickly as possible, yet packaged with a focus on protection.
- We bag and board all comics, and carefully protect them with cardboard inserts. Depending on the size of your order, we even go the extra step and secure it in a bubble wrap sleeve. There will be additional padding as needed to ensure minimal to no movement occurs while it makes it’s journey home to you!
COMBINING ORDERS AND SHIPPING CREDITS
- DOMESTIC ORDERS: All orders will be fulfilled as is. We will no longer offer the option to combine orders and provide shipping credits. This decision was made due to several factors, with the main reason being the amount of time it takes for all of the manual cross-referencing for accuracy.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: We will continue to combine orders and offer shipping adjustments due to the hefty international shipping costs. The shipping credits can take anywhere from 1-4 weeks after all orders have been fulfilled and shipped.
SPLIT SHIP ORDERS
- DOMESTIC ORDERS: We will no longer offer the option to SPLIT SHIP. In the past, if you ordered a combination of raw and graded books, we would send out your raw books out first while waiting for your graded books to arrive from the facilitators. We will no longer offer this option. This is an effort to streamline our shipping process and cut down on the cost of extra shipping expenses.
- OPTION: If you'd prefer not to wait for your raw books, we recommend that you place separate orders for your graded and raw books.
- Since we are no longer combining order (for domestic only), we will no longer offer a shipping credit for multiple orders.
- For example, if you place 5 separate orders, you will receive 5 separate shipments.
- This will cut down on time and missing books from you orders.
- This also pertains to multiple book sales during the same time.
- International orders are exempt from this. We will continue to combine, and credit shipping.
- Exceptions will be made if you were accidentally overcharged for shipping. This will be determined on a case by case basis only.
- We will be offering a signature series grading service on select books through CGC. We guarantee a quality of 9.6 or better.
- Our goal, moving forward is to already have the graded books in hand before the sale in hopes to cut down on wait time. However, this may not always be the case.
- We all know how hard the grading companies work to get your books graded in a timely matter, so patience is greatly appreciated. Their lead time can fluctuate from 30 days to 90 days.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- Due to the limited edition nature of the books, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- The customer has 15 days from delivery date to request a replacement book(s) damaged in shipping. We will not honor any requests after 15 days. Damaged books will be reviewed by our team to determine the condition of the book and how to proceed will be at our discretion.
- We do not consider slight markings, rubbings and printer marks as damaged books. Again, if you are looking for a mint condition book, might we suggest ordering a graded book.
- JTC is more than happy to sign your book, free of charge. Please be sure to place your signature request in the comment section BEFORE you check out.
- If you weren't able to add your request before checking out, please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to make notes on your invoice.
- Please do not send signature requests via social media platforms. These requests will most likely get overlooked.
DID WE MISS YOUR SIGNATURE REQUEST?
A signature request is just that; a request.
Unfortunately, some requests do get missed, and we apologize for the oversight. JTC does not charge for this very reason and therefore not a guarantee.
If your request was missed, you are welcome to return the book(s) at your own expense with a pre paid return label to the following address:
John Tyler Christopher LLC
PO BOX 141
Lafayette, IN 47901